segunda-feira, 8 de março de 2010

RRR (Rápida Reflexão sobre Ramones)

Se você não fala inglês nem conhece Ramones, se ferrou com esse post.
Uma tranqueira que eu pensei enquanto fazia miojo e encarava minha playlist.
So hey ho, Let's go /o/

Sweet little girl, I Wanna be your boyfriend.
Any way you want it,
that's the way it will be.
Today your Love, Tomorrow the World!
She Talks to Rainbows, but she don't talk to me...
But Love Kills.
Because everybody has a Poison Heart.
And THE KKK TOOK MY BABE AWAY!
So, Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment.
Or maybe a Teenage Lobotomy.
Anyway, I Wanna Be Sedated.
I just want to have something to do... or to say...
I GOT A LOT TO SAY! I can't remember now...
I Believe in Miracles. I believe in a better world...
What a Wonderful World...
...it feels like Somebody put Something in my Drink.
Now I know, Sheena is a Punk Rocker.
So, Beat on the Brat with the Baseball Bat :)
Oh, You're gonna Kill that Girl D:
But I bet like she does't wanna be bury in a Pet Sematary.
With all that dog-ghosts Howling at the Moon, Sha-la-la-la-la.

Let's go to The Rockway Beach, listen to the Rock'n'roll Radio, just to feel our wanted Airwaves...

2 comentários:

Lu disse...

claaro que com "the kkk took my baby away" o joey não reclamava do johnny roubando sua garota 8D

Bruno Antonelli disse...

Claro q com "you're gonna kill that girl" nao se refere a quando o dee dee deu um soco na cara da propria namorada depois dela dar uma facada na barriga dele! 8D